-
February 17th, 2005, 01:46 AM
#1
Inactive Member
His name is Ming, no not Mung. he is a pug just like Lucy. If you saw my pics of her he looks just the same. He's 7 and a rescued dog. He's just like Lucy, very loving and friendly. live to be hugged and loved. He's a great dog. If you ever want a fantastic breed of a dog, get a pug. Most people that get one usually end up with more. they are the friendliest most loving dogs. I hope to get an all black one some day. They keep me good company when home by myself (when not at one of the doctors) all the time.
-
February 17th, 2005, 01:49 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Very cool, Chaser. I met Lucy and she's a great dog. Incredibly friendly. I do have to say that she makes one ugly baby though [img]wink.gif[/img]
I hope this new dog is half as good as she is.
-
February 17th, 2005, 01:50 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Ming ? Sounds chinesse...
Good to see you arround...
-
February 17th, 2005, 01:54 AM
#4
Inactive Member
MUNG, eh?
cool!
[img]wink.gif[/img]
I kid...
always nice to welcome a new member to the family. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
and I think pugs are cute as hell. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
February 17th, 2005, 01:59 AM
#5
Inactive Member
awesome, chaser! i'm sure you'll give it a great loving home [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
February 17th, 2005, 02:01 AM
#6
Inactive Member
hey, dogs beat the hell outta the teenagers [img]wink.gif[/img]
Im hoping to add a second one to the family this year too, my crazy-ass jack russel needs company [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
February 17th, 2005, 02:23 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Cool i want another min pin myself but i guess i am going to wait. nice to know you have plenty of company [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
February 17th, 2005, 02:39 AM
#8
Inactive Member
Since you got Lucy I've been thinking about getting a pug when we'll buy a house.
Black one are even cuter if it's possible
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
I think they look like Ewoks, Wicket would be a good name for one
-
February 17th, 2005, 02:46 AM
#9
-megalithanod
Guest
Pugs are a habit forming animal.
My great aunt has raised them for over 60 years - she has always volunteered to be a shelter for them due to health reasons of the dogs....
Congradulations
-
February 17th, 2005, 02:51 AM
#10
Inactive Member
You know, the more I think about it, Chirpa, Logray and Paploo would all be good pug names
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks